Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers!

Options
  • 07-02-2008 1:08am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone fancy beer or some such event before the month is out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I'll be in the UK at the end of the month, anyway.

Can manage the preceding weekends, or early March no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sounds good to me.

Just noticed a weird looking dead fly on my desk. Ewwww....

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

mmmmmmmmm beeeers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i suppose setting a date might move things along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Provided the date is after pay day, no problem :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

well my pay day is the 20th so anything shortly after that works :D

what about those of us suckers who dont get paid? waaaaaaaaaaah

set a date someone... im too new to be so bold!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm nearly done with this feckin' diet, I'm not jeopardising all my hard work on a feed of beer now, particularly after the feed of pancakes I'm having on Thursday*. I'm in London the First Friday of April, but I'm going on the piss on the second Friday (11th) and by the gods ye'd better all be there or there'll be hell to pay. And I mean you lot in foreign climes too. Bloody deserters.

adam

* Merge of Shrove Tuesday and Valentines Day, geddit?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Can't do the second friday of april as my cousin is inconsiderately getting married then and even more inconsiderately expects me to be there.

However.

London on the first friday of April, you say? Sounds like an invitation to go for a pint to me!

I'm babysitting!

• Advertisement

I know that feeling...

Put me down for the 11th, we'll give you a good send off ;)

so that's beers on teh eleventh of april then? and in the mean time another date? and adam, you can drink things that arent beer and still be sociable

Indeed.

Where are the rest of the semi regulars? Get yer spake in.

Ooooh, let's make the 11th the planning committeeeeeeeee for the stag night so! Well, the first meeting thereof anyway.

Um, Tree, I'm not following you there. You lost me. I don't understand. Eh?

adam

we need beer to tolerate you :D we're so great you dont need beer to hang out w/ us

I need beer... fullstop.

awwwww come out without beer, it's fun i promise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

dahamsta wrote: »
    I'm nearly done with this feckin' diet, I'm not jeopardising all my hard work on a feed of beer now, particularly after the feed of pancakes I'm having on Thursday*. I'm in London the First Friday of April, but I'm going on the piss on the second Friday (11th) and by the gods ye'd better all be there or there'll be hell to pay. And I mean you lot in foreign climes too. Bloody deserters.

adam

* Merge of Shrove Tuesday and Valentines Day, geddit?
    You know I would be there but I'm kinda stuck on the other side of the planet... I can try having a few beers here at the same time as ye though :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

dahamsta wrote: »
    I'm babysitting!

So we'll find one of the few pubs over this way that still allows children in the place. Or at worst we get the kids fake IDs and pretend they're midgets, or whatever the PC term for midgets is these days. (I presume it's not "shortarses" but I could be wrong...)

JohnK wrote: »
    You know I would be there but I'm kinda stuck on the other side of the planet... I can try having a few beers here at the same time as ye though :p
    Always some excuse...
    Fysh wrote: »
    So we'll find one of the few pubs over this way that still allows children in the place. Or at worst we get the kids fake IDs and pretend they're midgets, or whatever the PC term for midgets is these days. (I presume it's not "shortarses" but I could be wrong...)
    It's "little people". I shít you not. :rolleyes:

I really am babysitting, but perhaps I can get them a babysitter... :D

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Babysitting blows. Wouldn't you know the day I'm dying for a beer is the day I'm watching my nephew. Would it be so wrong to crack open a few beers from the fridge?

Can't wait for 9 o' clock....

Sultans are playing Cypress Avenue on the 7th & 8th of March, I could probably have my arm twisted to pop along to that without drink?

adam

i've no objections anyways

Put me down for now, that sounds like a laugh.

Sheet.

I've just realised that this clashes with the BGRH beers :(

well? what's teh sceal? my sat the eighth is now out of the picture.

Ditto. 7th?

sure why not?

In the calendar. Anyone else?

• Advertisement

where??????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement