Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night Vision Scope For 22lr? Why Not!!

• 07-02-2008 1:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

Arent these are currently illegal in this country, but from what i can make out, if you have a valid reason for anything, your local super can say yes.. so if farmers are allowed shoot vermin at night ie fox and rabbit, wouldn,t it be safer if they could see where they where shooting:confused:
    I would have thought that the gov would have made it compulsory to have NV if shooting at night..
    So can anybody give a me valid reasons why i should let you have a NV scope..
    What about laser sights or thermal imaging--
    I want a bullet that flys around corners:rolleyes:
    Application in a self addressed envelope full of cash to me. :cool:ivanthehunter at hunts villia, po box 243

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

go see a shrink....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The problem is that you wrong from the first sentense.
    They are not illegal in this country, they are restricted. So they needed approval from the FAO, its getting this approval that is tricky

As for being able to see what you are shooting, if you can see you wont shoot. Use a lamp maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

thanks mellor-- restricted, got it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bob lee swagger

how many pointless threads is that now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

o sweet lord
    if you are that interested in the law and there implications on firearms holders would you not just become a barrister

• Advertisement
Advertisement