Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Help!!!???

Options
  • 07-02-2008 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

hey guys!

im doing a marketing degree at the mo and as part of a group project we are entering the google student ad campaign awards. basically we have to choose a company (with a website & that doesnt have a google ad campaign presently) and we have to manage and plan a google adword campaign for it...

were just in the initial stages and trying to think of and select a company to approach that would be easily to market (ie many keywords that people might be searching for it) or an interesting company with not too many online competitors or established ones as it would be very hard to beat these...

Anyone got any ideas of a company or types of companies to look at that would suit the above criteria?

or any business owners/managers want a group of marketing masters student to create and manage a free google adwords campaign for your business??

Any advice much appreciated! thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 glengara

Just to clarify, when you say "free google adwords campaign" are you guys also funding it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 makaveli33

we get a free $200 google account to start off with.. and that will be our budget!, it just means that we can spend the $200 perfecting a campaign and the company will be left with the google account if they want it plus a very large report on how to effectively market their company online through google..

Any ideas anyone..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 glengara

Sounds like an interesting project, I'd probably look for a candidate in the non-profit sector who's not doing too well in the organics, and check out the grants available from G, you might even qualify..

http://www.google.ie/grants/

And while he probably won't thank me for this... contact Dave at Redflymarketing, he may well have some suggestions for you.

c'mon.. anyone any suggestions??? any new business owners out there with new websites?? $200 for free and free marketing for it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Moonstar

Ummm how soon do you have to do this?

• Advertisement

its over the next couple of weeks or so, we have to decide on a business by this week so its important to get the name of the website to me asap to be considered.. if interested that is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 condomondo

Hey makaveli33, I might be interested email me or PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Are you in DIT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DandyWebmaster

I look after the website design for an auld cause of mine, not big into SEO and the like with it though, it's not for profit, PM me if interested

Advertisement