Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The After Hours Entrance fee.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

He banned me for 10 minutes before as a joke.!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

snyper wrote: »
    :D

do shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

do shut up

Troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Terry also works like a Trojan, with near Ruu levels of online omnipresence.

He's also IMO, as gleaned from his extensive presence here, a Good Guy.

As such, I for one trust his opinion, and know that he'll take any advice, such as that given above, on board.

Randy's point is very valid of course, and while the temptation is to say, "Hey, it's AH/The Cuckoos Nest, all bets are off", well they shouldn't be really :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I was. Terry didn't think so. I tried to explain this to him and thats why I have a permanent ban.

BS... bint is a girl word. The hypothetical waiter is a man, the poster is a woman...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Terry wrote: »
    You were banned for being a dick. simple as that.
    I sent you a PM informing you of your ban.
    I asked you not to reply or your ban would be lenghtened.
    you replied.
    I asked you not to reply again or the ban would be permanent.
    you replied again.
    The ban was made permanent.

Now I didn't see the other thread until after DeVore locked it, so I couldn't reply to that.

Your ban is a month long.
    Do not PM me before the 5th of March.

Remember, I was lenient with the previous ban.
    If you do act up again, the next ban will actually be permanent.

Excellent, the sentence is still a bit long in my opinion but the public says different. I can live with the months ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Terry also works like a Trojan, with near Ruu levels of online omnipresence.

He's also IMO, as gleaned from his extensive presence here, a Good Guy.

Oh, just lest anyone (especially Terry!) be unclear, I wouldn't disagree with a word of that ...

My mind was more on inconsistencies around advice given to posters with a bee in their bonnet about a ban, and the recent (or most recent!) discussion about feedback being swamped with appeals, and whether there should be a separate forum for that, and what people should do if they feel they have a grievance etc. etc. ... Lord knows the discussion crops up and chases its tail often enough on this forum.

Terry's post just provided a different angle on the thing, and got me thinking about it again, that's all.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Great. Sorted. Locked.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement