Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Delta is back !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭corrado

The last Lancia was a fantastic car and one for the "if i could own 5 cars" garage, but that doesnt look the best the front end is terrible looking but
    her is hoping that it drives like the original

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Looks like a rebadged Bravo. Hopefully build quality will be some bit decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Looks terrible if you ask me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

hideous lookin, it screams shopping trolley and not high performance hot hatch which it should,

is it just me or does the front end remind anyone of this
    http://images.intellichoice.com/images/AutoShows/Big/112_05fas_ssangyong_kyron_s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

plissken wrote: »
    hideous lookin, it screams shopping trolley and not high performance hot hatch which it should,

is it just me or does the front end remind anyone of this
    http://images.intellichoice.com/images/AutoShows/Big/112_05fas_ssangyong_kyron_s.jpg

Hard to know which is worse :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

corrado wrote: »
    The last Lancia was a fantastic car and one for the "if i could own 5 cars" garage, but that doesnt look the best the front end is terrible looking but
    her is hoping that it drives like the original

I presume you mean the second last and the Integrale variant don't you ?

The last one was fairly awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Oh dear that looks horrible! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

I instantly thought 'melted bmw' when I saw that

yuk...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Modern designers ruin yet another icon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dreadful, thing is a flock of foolish 20 somethings will actually pay a fortune to own that heap of poo.

This is a Lancia Delta (gratuitous picture oppotunity!)

1519380.jpg

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

mike65 wrote: »
    gratuitous picture oppotunity!
    Gratuitous pics always welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭(CH3)2CHOH

kbannon wrote: »
    Gratuitous pics always welcome!

Especailly if they're Integrales......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Question is will they let us get it here - its been quite a long time since there were Lancia's sold here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

A bit too much like a modern Seat if you ask me but that would be their target audience. Rear is distinctive like a Volvo c30. Lancia interiors though are really plush. The Thesis has a fantastic interior, if only it did not look like the offspring of a Ford Scorpio and Rover 75 on the outside. With the Fiat diesel engines, there is hope for the marques future.

I am hoping that the concept Fulvia of a few years back will go into production at some stage in the future. Otherwise a Fiat Coupe Turbo is getting more and more appealing. One to buy before July '08.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Looks very seatish to me

Advertisement