Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Pension Providers

Options
  • 07-02-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi

Maybe someone can advise, I have a client setting up in Ireland and they asked me who could set up a company pension scheme for their company (about 150 workers), I have no idea so any pointers welcomed!!!!!!

W

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭govinda

Mercer (www.mercer.ie) would be one company looking after this kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JBeam

Frequent reader, virgin poster.

Not sure if Personal is the best place to post this question but sure you will get a couple of suggestions anyway.

The company I work for use a broker called Considine Insurance (01 6767848), I handle some of the details for it in my office, a chappie called Ernie.

As would be prudent when picking any broker is ask for references if they are allowed provide such a thing under the data protection act?? I'm sure someone else can provide you with this answer.Or if not at least question their experience.

Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

Why not approach each of the Life Offices (Hibernian, Canada Life, Eagle Star, Irish Life, Ark Life and New Ireland) direct and cut out the two suggested above?

Negotiate with all of them and get a good deal after playing all of them off each other. Remember, your friend will be paying for these benefits, so a good deal now will save a small fortune later.

The old adage about 'past performance is not a definitive guide to future performance' applies.

Advertisement