Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft/Paintball - Artistic Photography (Images/Discussion)

Options
  • 07-02-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭

Ok so it seems of late there is a lot of talk in regards to more artistic photography along with talk on techniques and equipment, these discussions seem to be going on within other threads at the moment, and may not be 100% relevant to the original topic. I thought it would be nice to have somewhere for use to talk about photography in airsoft/paintball.

Areas that I think would be relevant for this thread are;

- Photographic Equipment - info/problems/questions (light/dark room)
    - Photographic Techniques - info/problems/questions (light/dark room)
    - Artistic images of paintball/airsoft along the lines of actions shots in the field, macro images, anything other than your standard bed room floor 'this is my new toy shot' anything with a bit of creativity, example would be -

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

sounds like a good idea,ya should check out the boards photography section too, theres a lot of good info in there.,

Advertisement