Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query regarding Rights

Options
  • 07-02-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I was a member of a Forum, I had as a member uploaded some files, personal images, and contributed some stories.

After an altercation with one of the Moderators, which I will not go into I was banned from the Forum.

Since then I have asked to have all Images which I uploaded to be removed. Along with all of my posts and lastly the deletion of my Account.

So far this has not being done and I am wondering whether or not I have a legal right to have my request fulfilled.

The Site in question is still displaying the pictures I uploaded as a Member, but since I have being banned, unjustly I feel, the site in question still has possession of my intellectual property and is now using my contribution without my permission.

Any feed back on this would be gratefully accepted.

Advertisement