Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Present - Any ideas??

Options
  • 07-02-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone!!

I know this question will have been asked hundreds of times before but I am sooo stuck!!

I have 2 of my best friends 21sts coming up in the next 2 weeks and I'm stuck for present ideas?? I'm staying back from buying jewellery as I got sooooo much of it for my 21st as did other friends so I feel I'd like to get them something completely different.

The two girls are girly girls really, very artistic. Nothing in particular strikes out at me that they would be interested in i.e. big readers etc.

One of the girls is off on erasmus for 3 months so i'd love to get her something related to that.

As for the money situation, I can't stretch all that far, maybe €30 / €40 each??

If anyone has any ideas please post them!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

How about a photo of you and the girl who's going away on Erasmus and putting it in a frame. (or even a photo of a bunch of you on a night out) Its something that she could take it away with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

I would love vouchers for hairdresser I use or Beauty Salon I go to.

Advertisement