Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Ideas??????????

• 07-02-2008 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi every1,

Myself and my boyfriend want to go away somewhere for a week in july. i want to go somewhere hot and relaxing, just can't think of anywhere. we're so over the places like gran canaria and crete that only involve getting drunk at night and sleeping in all the next day!!

any1 any ideas?????

Cheers
    FA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Theres a beautiful town in france called Ceret. I havent been but I've heard its beautiful and theres lots to do besides drinking. Also the weather would be great around July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭TeenageKicks

Sardegna is what you need, fairly quiet, beautiful beaches, hire a car and drive around the coast you will discover some amazing beaches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

sicily, no one gets pissed, food is great and weather excellent.

Advertisement