Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RoC Moisturizer?

• 07-02-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi there!
    Just wondering if anyone has used RoC products? My mam swears by them but obviously she has older skin! Mine is very sensitive and prone to break outs too! Use Clinique at the moment and i find it so so harsh so lookin to change...
    the RoC one looked good - cant actually think of the name of it and it doesnt appear to be on their US website! But in general - are they good?
    Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Hi there, roc is meant to be generally good for sensitive skin, however, I have quite sensitive skin and had a reaction to one of their creams, but others I found to be ok.
    I find that the clensers and face wipes to be good, but my favourite brand would be La Roche Posay, it's stocked in most good pharmacies, they do very good products for dry, sensitive and irritable skin, and are around the same price as roc.
    Your best bet is to go to a pharmacy, ask lots of questions, get some samples to take home and decide.
    Goodluck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

ive used the la roche posay range too and i found it good. but the last few months ive been using Trilogy products http://www.trilogyproducts.com/ and i love them..my skin is really sensitive and i find these products dont irritate (i use the cream cleanser,vital moisturisior and the pure rose hip oil as extra when my skin is extra dry) .The only product i didnt like was the energising face lotion..I buy them in my local healthfood store as they are all natural organic products.

Id defo stay away from Clinique.Tried them and they were terribly harsh. Rumour has it that the clinique assistants use one of the toners to clean glass!!!! thats a rumour i heard.please dont shoot the messenger..any clinique sales asssistants out there that can confirm/unconfirm this rumour???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

I used Roc moisturiser for a long time, can't remember the name it's got SPF & I really liked it on my skin (which is sensitive too) I suppose you only find out from trying but I don't think you can go wrong with Roc or La Roche Posay both are great, I also like Sanctuary moisturiser its not too oily & hasn't irritated my skin oh & thanks for the tips on Clinique, never tried them but was tempted to definitely won't be now! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

ive sensitive skin and found E45 range is the best stuff cheaper than roc but its done the trick for me. origins also do a great moisturoiser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Thanks for all replies guys!! Got it anyway in the end - its Hydra+ for combination skin! Tried it last night and put on way too much by accident, its a small tube but i reckon it will last ages!
    Heres to beautiful skin!
    :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement