Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Bangkok Flights in July & return in August, any good deals?

• 07-02-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Dublin to Bangkok Flights in July return August, any good deals?

6 or 7 of us going and we want something around 800euro or better, from dublin to bangkok with stops if necessary. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Think it could a bit difficult. Try gohop.ie for an idea

Quick search gave me 1200 return..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭t-hairy

Try Kayak.com. You can set up a fare alert, set your price limit and the dates you'd like to fly. They'll mail you whenever an fare below your limit becomes available. I've used it before and got really good deals (under E650) on Korea and Japan fares.
    You should be able to get a reasonable fare around then, though - August in Bangkok is very hot and very wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

www.ebookers.ie

925 euro, im sure if u experiment with dates you might get it cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Kelso

I have decent software for checking flight prices, any more specifics on you dates? July 4th-August 5th is €834 with Turkish airways anyway, just the 1 stop in Istanbul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Kelso wrote: »
    I have decent software for checking flight prices, any more specifics on you dates? July 4th-August 5th is €834 with Turkish airways anyway, just the 1 stop in Istanbul

Would this be openly available software? If it was good I'd certainly be interested in having it. I'm trying to find the best deal for getting from Ireland to Atlanta leaving early August returning approx. 2-3 weeks later. Trying Kayak - might do that fare alert as posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Ya wouldnt mind that SW myself! also adsa-flights were pretty good for me going to oz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

try usit also, i am booking bangkok with them, 1560 for 2 people return

Advertisement