Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Ballymun Comprehensive School

Options
  • 07-02-2008 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

My missus wants to have a bash at Volleyball and apparently DCU have a team who play every Thursday at Ballymun Comprehensive School. As she doesn't know the way I have to go with her tonight. We can get the 4a from O'Connell Street out to Ballymun but once we get off there can anyone tell me if the school is far from the bus stop and how to get to it.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Sheridan

If it's the same route as the 13 and 4 (and I've no reason to suppose otherwise, just haven't been on a 4a yet), keep an out for Ballymun Library (small red-brick building.) The bus stops just in front of it. The next stop after the library is outside a small Irish school. The comprehensive is literally across the road from it, on the opposite side of the dual carriageway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ahhh many thanks Sir.

Advertisement