Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small USB powered colour Printer? in there one?

• 07-02-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

hi,

My friend is a sales rep and is on the road alot. He is looking to get a printer he can take around with him.. So it has to be small.. also colour. and since he will be on the road there will be no plugs.. so the USB would have to power it.

Is there something like this around ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I doubt it very much!

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

The ones that come up to my head is the HP Deskjet 460 series printers or HP Officejet H470 series printers. They can be ran off from battery and I think the H470 comes with a 12v car adaptor too. I'm sure there are many more of these portable printers out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

An option is to use a power inverter to convert from 12V to 230V.
    I have an old Canon BJ10sx printer (B&W) that runs on batterys, don't know if they still make them.

Advertisement