Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://www.i102104.ie/

Options
  • 07-02-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Looked like a good start for the new station...

Tommy Tiernan & Hector not a bad pairing, at least the music is pretty good!

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Looks good will definitely be tuning in for Tommy tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

*snip*

plug.gif :eek::eek::D:D

must tune in and see :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Did we need another one of these threads?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055230067
    MOD you were banned once for advertising, the plugging is getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The funny thing is that the station has told me that this guy and his bebo page have nothing to do with them...

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes: bebo sucks ass. just an attention whore then.

• Advertisement

Damn it, that was a fast banning. Gordon you're too quick, I barely have time to laugh at them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

And you are persistantly trying to up your post count by creating numerous accounts Michael O'Donnell aka MOD(galway) aka MOD#2(galway) aka ok weirdo :rolleyes:

Sad.

rkm, the more moronic the poster is - the faster the smod bans him. That seems to be the norm these days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

-Originally Posted by The_Dazzler - Paraphrased by me
    Just annoys me so much people n Galway are so ignorant of 'New Radio Stations'.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 crashbangwollop

Wompa1 wrote: »
    -Originally Posted by The_Dazzler - Paraphrased by me
    Just annoys me so much people n Galway are so ignorant of 'New Radio Stations'.

I have only recently moved to the west, and in fairness to i102104, they've made a bit of a buzz in the region, so i say fair play to them, although generally I'm not into the 'mainstream pop' the banter is excellent. keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I guess I'm one of the only ones that doesn't like it?...I don't like the other stations either but I can't listen to this one. The DJ's all seem like Ray Foley to me only even sh!t. Was listening at night once and they lept saying Thats what she said after every sentence....it wasn't funny...and it was a joke that was on a couple TV shows almost 10 years ago.

Was in the car some other day and they played that feckin Kings Of Leon song 3 times within less than an hour and a half. Some other day a dj was taking the piss out of that Saw Doctors song. The song was for charity, he only did it because they were local and they could drag it out into some sh!t peice by calling up one of the members a week later.

Also I wonder how creative their competitions actually are?...they seem pretty similar to ones run on radio stations in America and if their ripping off ideas than why not something like Whip 'Em Out Wednesdays!..if ya see a WOW bumper sticker and flash and its radio staff you win a few grand. Pure genius and they sold a few hundred of the bumper stickers for charity. You person advertising for them steal this idea and you will make me a fan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

The banter is embarrassing. Like overhearing two muppets at the back of the class in 1st year in school talking complete sh!te

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    The banter is embarrassing. Like overhearing two muppets at the back of the class in 1st year in school talking complete sh!te
    sooo true!!!

....or listening to a shower of students on the train on a sunday evening...painful!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

I can't stand it either, DJ's are all downies and far from as funny as they think. The 1st year comparisson is a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭kellyreilly

It's brutal, complete rubbish.

And this topic reads like some employees of that station are posting here !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Tommy Tiernan & Hector not a bad pairing.

FYP.
    Any thoughts?

Put into the making of their show? No, it's just inane shoutin'.*

*That's the kind of faux-bogger colloqualism Tiernan and Hector excel in. For all this and more tune into i102-104 4pm...

Advertisement