Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mass effect trade in?

• 07-02-2008 3:23pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks im looking to trade in mass effect.
    Great game but i have so many games to play on 360 and pc,wow gives me all the rpg gaming i need.
    Im looking at getting fifa 08 for 360 so i thought id offload a game i havent played much and doubt i will in the future.
    Where would i get a decent deal on trade in please?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Your best bet for trades/pre-owned games is in Xtravision. Stay away from Gamestop (for the most part). You'd get a good deal on Mass Effect, as its not a game that is too common on the 2nd hand shelves.

Also, shame on you for trading what is one of the best games on the 360. Shaaaaaaaaaaame!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Also, shame on you for trading what is one of the best games on the 360. Shaaaaaaaaaaame!!

I know i know :)
    I just use my 360 for sports titles and some cod4/halo3,the rest of my gaming is pc cod4,wow,ro etc .

I doubt ill get round to playing it tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I think it's worth like 34 or 28 euro in GAME. It was on sale so the trade in price suffered. Might even be lower than that.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Gamestop can go to hell. If you buy something from them to sell on eBay (as I often do) they'll try and flog you the item without instructions for the regular price. Of course on eBay a game minus the manual gets you about half what you should.
    What's worse if that I recently found out that they give the seller LESS for the game minus the manual, yet charge the same on the shelf.
    I've seen the bare disc of some games on sale for 49.99 in Gamestop.

Popped into their Douglas branch the other night and picked up 3 games, knowing I'd make a tidy profit on eBay with them. When I asked your man to check for manuals he turned his nose up at me. Told him to leave it.

Advertisement