Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Invasion of Delve

Options
  • 07-02-2008 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Bobs tears are delicious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Hi Gneez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 TITSORGTFO

????

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Who the hell is this jerk?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Can he in any shape or form hold a proper conversation or does everything he says contain nonsensical alliance stuff?

lol, banned. Probably Gneez.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote: »
    lol, banned. Probably Gneez.

Really is no pulling the wool over your eyes gumshoe.

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Really is no pulling the wool over your eyes gumshoe.

Is no ignoring your stench either lad!

Zing!

I'm gonna attend a couple Goon flaming classes.

Zillah wrote: »
    Is no ignoring your stench either lad!

Zing!

I'm gonna attend a couple Goon flaming classes.

Do you have to namedrop Goons in every Eve related post?

Yes.

Goons.

Though no, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Great poaster would read again AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Advertisement

Can't people talk properly in this part of boards or what.:confused:

WTF is your problem, you think this thread is some sort of high brow debate?

Why don't you show us literary plebians the way by writing a 1500 word essay about the profound statment in the OP you dumb mother****er.

Shut your face. Whats your ingame name so we can come grief you please? If you don't even play Eve then you're worse than we are. And thats very bad. diaf
    mamolian wrote: »
    Great poaster would read again AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You lost a Thanatos.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

LOLOL

friend of mine lost ISP access for the last month.. been changing skills for him..

Remember few months back CCP ****ed up some patch and everyone in the corp used to get the director mails for recruitment n pos ****?

Just read this one from back in MCorp.. laughed my hole off

2007.12.09 03:50
    I bend over and pull my pants down, I point my dirty, nasty ass in the direction of the great and mighty Velios. I grunt in a unearthly way as my face turn red with the effort. A mighty stench fills the surounding air as I release my deadly projectile at the target.

FlyingPoo hits Velios doing 100000 dmg.

Now you see why you need the strength of FlyingPoo in M.Corp !

My corp, albeit not alliance is in the sticky so feel free to grief away, I really don't mind. Anything to brighten my Eve time up.

And I get told to shut my face and get called a mother****** as well. You guys do a good job of selling this section of boards. Maybe it's my own fault for missing the COAD in jokes but "Great poaster would read again AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++" sort of posts just make my eyes bleed as well as making no sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

You really need to lighten up Canis, this is just how eve players act. Read caod sometime if you think this is bad. Now, someone wardec him.

I am plenty light. I figure it's more that you all fly with each other and it's all in jokes but it's just bringing caod stuff in here just grates on my nerves cos I don't do alliance stuff and couldn't give a flying beep if Goon has babies with BoB.#

In saying that there's probably not much else to talk about once you play eve long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I gave up reading this forum due to the retarded goon/caod bollocks. Pity its still here :(

BigEejit wrote: »
    I gave up reading this forum due to the retarded goon/caod bollocks. Pity its still here :(

I heartily agree with you sir, let us show them the way. I apologise sincerely to anyone who has taken any offense to what was said here. However i think you may want to apologise for the 'retarded goon/caod bollocks' comment. You would not to cause any offense would you on this ever so sensible and serious forum for eve?

Statso wrote: »
    I heartily agree with you sir, let us show them the way. I apologise sincerely to anyone who has taken any offense to what was said here. However i think you may want to apologise for the 'retarded goon/caod bollocks' comment. You would not to cause any offense would you on this ever so sensible and serious forum for eve?

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

This Whole Thread Just Plain Fails

Glippo wrote: »

Just like your alliance.

So you gave up reading this forum, but you still read it and dont like what you see? Do I have that right? v:ov

Just like your alliance.

emot-damn.gif

Maybe it's my own fault for missing the COAD in jokes but "Great poaster would read again AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++" sort of posts just make my eyes bleed as well as making no sense to me.

I don't read COAD, I'm just a horrible person, GTFO.

Not my doing, I only joined Goons a few months ago. ps, GTFO.

I rather liked it. Did you know Mamo lost a Thanatos? GTFO though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I'd like to point out that Zillah's in forum persona does not accurately reflect the entirity of Goonswarm, I play & chat with some of those guys regularly and the ones I've encountered seem ok (obviously can't say about ones I've not encountered).

Think I'm with Big Eejit on this. Boards eve forum is one less.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

farohar wrote: »
    I'd like to point out that Zillah's in forum persona does not accurately reflect the entirity of Goonswarm, I play & chat with some of those guys regularly and the ones I've encountered seem ok (obviously can't say about ones I've not encountered).

But the fact that he IS actually a member of Goonfleet would scream otherwise. Anyway, as much as id love to go thru the current thread with a mad "stfu" stick I won't as even though this does reak of CAOD rank its about as close as eve comes to decent (forum wise) most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Just like your alliance.

Just like you more like
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Glippo/Glippo_Pwns_Gaunty.mkv

• Advertisement

How's NOL btw? Also lol Gaunty.

@ Canis, stop being so ****ing melodramatic. This is a bull**** thread, look at the OP ffs, just calm down and reply in the 'proper' threads or if you have something to discuss maybe even make your own thread. It's not as bad here as you are making it out to be. No one even tryed to troll you untill you got so upset about people shitposting, why even get pissed about a shitpost anyway? It's not like Mamo could post properly even if he tryed.

/Serious poast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement