Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: funny dj pictures

Options
  • 07-02-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

Mods you can go ahead and delete this afterwards if required, a while back someone posted a link to a website that was designed by them that had funny dj pictures with funny caption on them, like a picture of a fat dude djin and it said "bring me solo and the wookie, they will both pay for this outrage"!!

i have spent aaaages searching through the forums looking for the thread but cant find it.

tell me someone can sort me out asap!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'm the one that originally posted it, it's not my site though...
    http://www.loldjs.com/

They're mostly crap, but there are a few gems burried in the site
    zebraz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hahaha cheers nice one. lookin for it all day while in work. reason i was lookin for it was theyre sooo bad theyre funny! classics!!

thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

haha that's my mate's site! yeah, bit uneven, some of them are proper good though

also a lot of the jokes are tenth level injokes off dogsonacid and the blu mar ten forum so they mightn't be all that funny to someone without the background info

plus half of them are relatively obscure dnb heads as well

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Not exactly "Funny" but I've always loved this one:
    djkissbig.jpg

Advertisement