Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mauri thompson mag in cyma

Options
  • 07-02-2008 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Would mauri Thompson mags fit the cyma clone? They had the CYMA mags on ehobbyasia but there not there anymore so now there only stocking the mauri ones.

They also have a 190 hi cap mag and a 460 hi cap mag, I was wondering if the 190 one was the smaller 20 round magazine size due to the size being so small for no reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Just so ye know.

According to ehobbyasia, they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Not a clue myself but you should give Eyes only a Pm, I think he has a fair few mags for his, they could all be cyma though ,im not sure

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

think chalky has that gun too? might be able to help.,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

All I really need is one hi cap mag. I've been doing a quick look for posts with eyes only in them so I can pm but can't find him, will have a better look after work.

It's the cyma one that I'm looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

his names EyesOnly actually with no gap ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

the Marui 190 mag is the small size equiv of the 20 rnd mag, also so far the marui 190 mag i've got is working with the cyma thompson

Advertisement