Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann Summers Parties

Options
  • 07-02-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I've just started doing Ann Summers parties, does anyone have any ideas on how to get parties, advertising ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gingerhousewife

Why not start by hosting a party yourself, for your friends and/or work colleagues. Then, towards the end of the party, you try and get 2-3 people to book future parties? If at every party you can book a couple more parties I'd imagine that would keep you pretty busy? I have no experience of this, just my 2 cents having attended quite a few parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

flyers?

word of mouth is prob best. email your girlfriends in your contacts list and ask them to forward to their friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Target Gay Men..... seriously every Ann Summers party I've been to (4) has been hosted by a gay man. It makes it far funnier too! I know men aren't technically supposed to be allowed to attend but surely gay men are different!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Let her host her own bleedin' party, I have heard of loads of wimmin having parties for this summers parasite, never heard of her having her own:mad:

Edit: wrong smiley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gillianka

thanks a million for your help, i appreciate it!

• Advertisement

No problem, glad I could clear that up for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gillianka

I wasn't thanking you, you weren't exactly helpful. Whats your problem with ann summers parties anyway???

gillianka wrote: »
    I wasn't thanking you, you weren't exactly helpful. Whats your problem with ann summers parties anyway???

She never invites me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

She never invites me!

Poor slow mo......

Thanks though, I've had a very crappy day and reading that was the first time I laughed!

Tbh, I think you'd be terrified if you did go to one. The last one I went to had a display giant purple strap-on. It was terrifying!

Gillianka... slow motion is only joking. Best to laugh along.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

gillianka wrote: »
    Hi, I've just started doing Ann Summers parties, does anyone have any ideas on how to get parties, advertising ideas?

So you've started a business without any idea as to how to run it, no orders planned and no idea how to advertise or promote the service?

and rather than look up information to help and give yourself direction, you want other people to do all that for you and then hand it to you on a plate?
    would you like them to organise and run the party for you as well? Maybe just send you a weekly cheque or something...

• Advertisement

watna wrote: »
    Poor slow mo......

Thanks though, I've had a very crappy day and reading that was the first time I laughed!

Tbh, I think you'd be terrified if you did go to one. The last one I went to had a display giant purple strap-on. It was terrifying!

Gillianka... slow motion is only joking. Best to laugh along.

:D Right back atchya, that had me laughing, glad I have my own office:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Think this is as far as this should go thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement