Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spare parts mod

Options
  • 07-02-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi i have some spare parts and i dont want them to go to waste so i was wonderig if any ony had some ideas ive had a few but i dot no if they would work or were to start

Parts i have

2 laptop screens
    4 laptop optical drives
    laptop houseing's
    A spare pc not great spec but ok to mess about with
    2 pc cases
    mini dvd player
    psp with a broken screen

And TIME

Its not worth selling as id get noting for them but i dont want to chuck this stuff out i want to try make some kind off mod some of these bits and bobs

was thinking of trying to make a 360 laptop but i dont want to mess up my 360 lol

I was also looking at people that have laptop screens mounted to the side of there pc case but they were saying you need a lot of cash to do it and im just looking for a cheap mod on less some one nos a cheap way of doing it

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

what size are the laptop screens? My mate as been looking for one to suit his 15.4" Acre aspire for a while.

Also if the PSP wokrs other than the screen I'd be interested in it, could do with for spare parts! I could give you a few quid that you could put towards what ever frankenstein your building here!:D

I'll have an ol search around the net see if i can come up with any ideas for what you could do with the stuff. Might need alot of technical know how though

Advertisement