Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky Charms Cereal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Fallon and Byrne, Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.

Will set you back about 8 euro a box though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Brimmy wrote: »

Will set you back about 8 euro a box though.

Wow, that's a lot for a box of cereal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I remember when that came out here, my god it was so bad I think they stopped selling it after about three months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

It'd rot the teeth outta you.
    Although anytime I go to America, I have to buy a box

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Brimmy wrote: »
    Fallon and Byrne, Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.

Is that the new Food Emporium type thing at the top of Wicklow street???

Its for a present.... you can actually order a pack of eBay.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

had them at a friends house once, the ma wouldnt buy them as they are teeth rotting. i was surprised at the ebay prices. a total rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Got them!!! 8.45euro.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Got them today also. I bought 2. I'm not shocked at the price, considering they have import these from America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nialinho

"frosted lucky charms, they're magically delicious"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 macawalla

anyone know of somewhere near galway ya can get them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

macawalla wrote: »
    anyone know of somewhere near galway ya can get them
    Aye - my kitchen press, two boxes :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I have one of those one serving pots downstairs reminded me, will have those in the morning to cure my hangover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 mam1

God my husband adores these didnt think you could get them here will be heading to fallon & byrne asap

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sudzy

Haha! They taste horrible.. It's like eating sugar cubes! :pac:

Although, I was in USA last summer, and I would go around saying: "Who stole all me lucky charms?!" People would split themselves laughing because of my Irish accent. The amount of woman I got from saying that was amazing! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭aev

you can get them in donnybrook fair in greystones, co.wicklow and i presume in the one in donnybrook too! 9.99 euro though but you can get a one serving pot for around 2.50euro i think.
    anyone remember the heat changing mug you could send away for, my mam dropped it think i cried for 2 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

new shop open in churchtown beside the driver test centre, they have a full display of american food, pop tarts,apple jack,fruit looks loads of stuff same supplier as donnybrook fair in donnybrook but as far as i know donnybrook is cheaper and have american sodas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Glitterangel76

Mmmmm Lucky Charms!!

My cousin got me a box one year from a American Import shop in Scotland and it worked out to be about €10 (that was when the £/€ exchange rate was in favour of the £)

I brought a box back with me from US in December and I've a bag of Marshmallow Mateys...which are a 'copy' and to be honest...they are way nicer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I ate some this morning, nah nah nah nah nah ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I ate some this morning, nah nah nah nah nah ;)
    No recession on there! Tesco Corn Flakes FTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Crellis31

Fallon & Byrne are 9.99 and i think the same in donnybrook fair, sweettoothcandy.ie sell them for 8.00 euro :)

Advertisement