Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Devil May Cry 4

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Tried out the demo but think I'll hold off for NG2.

Never played any of the DMC series. Friend swears by them tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    the game is all about the combos :rolleyes:

I know, that was my point.

I was hoping to be doing fancy-ass combos in the DMC demo but was expecting some semblance of a fighting/combo tutorial. Instead, the player new to the franchise was left to figure out everything in the demo... by button-mashing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

kaimera wrote: »
    Tried out the demo but think I'll hold off for NG2

+10

Now thats what im talkin bout!!!

Any ideas of release date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well gt a bit stuck into dmc4 and have to say loving it, finally mastering some sick cmbos and the bosses are amazing, its graphically beautiful

like you said story isnt up to much

btw is it just me or does dante on the game box cover look exactly like sean behan??? ( bad agent from goldeneye)

i find it striking

(someones gonna tell me know he does the voice of dante :P )

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

kaimera wrote: »
    Tried out the demo but think I'll hold off for NG2.

I think Ninja Gaiden 2 is looking quite dull at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Evolute wrote: »
    If you buy DMC2 you deserve to be shot and shot again it is a terrible game although i heard good things about 3 so im gonna have to jump at that before i buy number 4

Just as well my mate is giving me DMC2 for free then! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

well gt a bit stuck into dmc4 and have to say loving it, finally mastering some sick cmbos and the bosses are amazing, its graphically beautiful

btw is it just me or does dante on the game box cover look exactly like sean behan??? ( bad agent from goldeneye)

i find it striking

bean even?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

HA! Frank West is Credo!

"I've covered demon invasions you know!"

*joy*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i find it striking

I said that the first time I saw it actually. very similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

DMC4 is fantastic, it has an absolutely bat-**** insane story but it is enjoyable and not that hard to follow once you get a few levels into the game. It is the only DMC game I have played but I love it. Pandoras Box is hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Got it today amazing really like it for just the OTT style and ah the way he reloads the blue rose at the start of the game tis funny:p

Advertisement