Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belvedere college

• 07-02-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

anyone doing their leaving cert in belvo at the moment?

im trying to find out the fees..

-Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jaycummins

yep i am. what you mean the fees?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

like how much is it costing a year for you to attend there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

May I suggest picking up a telephone, and ringing Belvo? Probably would have been as quick than to type a message here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

May I suggest picking up a telephone, and ringing Belvo? Probably would have been as quick than to type a message here.
    honestly is there any need to be so ignorant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

about 7000 euro a year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

about 7000 euro a year

:L no way. its about €4950 a year. and ye i go to belvo. good school btw.

oh im jaycummins /\ (i had to make a new account just to let you know)
    EDIT: my very first post. wooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

1huge1 wrote: »
    honestly is there any need to be so ignorant

Is it not just common sense:rolleyes: Look at the posts below your's, someone quoted €7,000, then someone quoted €4,900 would it not be easier to just ring up and get the exact price within minutes.:confused:

The guy said 'about €7000'. He's not in Belvo. I am. And i'm saying its between €4600 - €4950. i should know, i pay it every year. You could ring up the school if you want, but why waste a euro on a phone call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Hey Jay /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ It's Carter

The fees are different per year, 1st and 4th years went up to 6k so I'm told

If your worried about not having done enough work for 6th year go to the Institute, I'm repeating there and the amount of work I'm doing scares me.

• Advertisement

Drodan wrote: »
    Hey Jay /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ It's Carter

The fees are different per year, 1st and 4th years went up to 6k so I'm told

If your worried about not having done enough work for 6th year go to the Institute, I'm repeating there and the amount of work I'm doing scares me.

hey carter. its jay. i didnt know you were repeating? no i think im doing fine, although i was supposed to spend the midterm studying for a mock french oral but i haven't. oh well. i didnt know first year had gone up? i knew fourth year was more expensive tho. nice to see you. good look in the leaving!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭targus

It would have been quicker for you to type in the figure rather then trying to be a smart ass..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

targus wrote: »
    It would have been quicker for you to type in the figure rather then trying to be a smart ass..

Holy thread resurrection.
    Ringing up would have got the current fees and resulted in the OP learning something on their own.

There are also people at Belvedere who pay no fees.

Thread closed as figures are way out of date.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement