Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crappy Drivers!

Options
  • 07-02-2008 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

im sick of crappy drivers and hey most of them belong to one of the following age groups...
    1. young "omgoosh, Im late late late so im going to drive up your ass all the way into work" (while im already speeding mind you)
    OR
    2. old farts too shriveled up to see over the steering wheel.... ( and this is sorta of funny in a scary dangerous omgossh im might get into a car accident kind of way)....competivetive drivers club!

okay there may be some "sub-groups" out there like the
    "rodney red-necks in their red trucks" group who think it's their God given right to speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down...highbeaming you the entire time!!!!
    "cell phone dorkwads with their phone glued to their ears, cant talk and drive at the same time, much less pay attention to the road" group
    THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON....this my friends started the birth pains of road rage OKAAAAAAAY!!!!!
    *can ya tell that I commute an hour to and then an hour from work everyday?!!?!?
    IM GOING MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! one of these days .....ewwww!!!! Well I just cant say!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

My eyes... My beautiful eyes...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Buzz Buzz

Eh.. you should include women on that list. And may I suggest putting them at the top, in block capitals letters, with a few lines in between before you identify the next group. Is this really a P.I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

What the?
    are you two related?.
    and thanks for taking us to the multicoloured world of Oz.. all we need is a yellow brick road.
    Off to AH with this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

And this is riuning your life how?

Not a personal issues topic. Please read the charter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    Is this really a P.I?
    It would last about 3 seconds in any of the Motoring Forums! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Baby Jebus definitely cries :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Ye forgot to use green
    and wouldn't it have been easier to just say crappy drivers = women drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Tempted to report the OP due to the colours, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ladylaughs

yes it is lol when i posted young ppl that includes women....lolllll

• Advertisement

yes, problem?

im sorry im new to this board, i thought i could meet some friendly ppl on here, i was apparently wrong. why are you ppl so hostile???

not all "issues" ruin ppl's lives good grief whats up with you nasty hateful, hostile ppl?
    i guess it is true about what they say....but heck why repeat what you already know and live.
    this world is ugly enough, you ppl dont need to add to it! and as far as me getting kicked off or "banned" dont worry because this is my last post and i wont be back to this screwed up forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Why do you post such stupid threads?
    (Attacking the post not the poster so you can't ban me for personal abuse... hopefully)

And why not give us a smile lady laughs?
    Hmm?
    Just a wittle tiny eency weency one?
    hmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

ladylaughs wrote: »
    im sorry im new to this board, i thought i could meet some friendly ppl on here, i was apparently wrong. why are you ppl so hostile???

The text speak, the multiple question and exclamation marks, the silly and unnecessary use of colour, the silly arguments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Slow coach wrote: »
    The text speak, the multiple question and exclamation marks, the silly and unnecessary use of colour, the silly arguments.

You left out posting frivolous threads in the second most serious forum, the most serious being football naturally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well it's a good job I'm colour blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

WindSock wrote: »
    Well it's a good job I'm colour blind.

Obviously the colours on board's toolbar aren't there to be used then?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

TheBeach wrote: »
    Obviously the colours on board's toolbar aren't there to be used then?:confused:
    Not in such a way, no.

Aside from that, big lol at the woman who feels she can criticise anybody elses driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

reading your post it seems you are one of the people who hog the overtaking lane on the motorway lady laughs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

1. young "omgoosh, Im late late late so im going to drive up your ass all the way into work" (while im already speeding mind you)

Who are you to criticise if you are speeding on the roads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Who are you to criticise if you are speeding on the roads?
    Jesus, didn't even notice that part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MCMLXXXIII

im sick of crappy drivers and hey most of them belong to one of the following age groups...

Don't generalize.
    "cell phone dorkwads with their phone glued to their ears, cant talk and drive at the same time, much less pay attention to the road" group

Hmmm...I talk on my "cell phone" all the time. I don't know about you, but most of us have enough brain power to do more than one thing at a time. Talking on your phone is the same as talking to a mate that is in the car with you...or even singing along with some music for that matter. Just becase we can pay attention to family, friends, or whoever we choose to talk to does not mean we can't pay attention to the road.
    *can ya tell that I commute an hour to and then an hour from work everyday?!!?!?

...then move closer to your work... ...or get a job closer to where you live... ...or take public transportation... ...there is always more than one way to skin a cat.

Really? Four posts in five minutes? You aren't going to make friends by pissing and moaning on Boards about drivers. Oh by the way, if you think there are enough to post about...some of those people on the road are probably also on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Ooh I hate people who are constantly tapping their breaks on the motorway...

And ****ers who wont move out of the overtaking lane.....to allow you to overtake!!!

The drivers who wont dim their lights.

And those who cant take a corner without swerving out in front of you on the road.....

DEEP BREATHS...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Cheaper Car Insurance - the hint is there :D

The fool who ran into the back of me at the lights.....a man on his mobile

The idiot who took off my front bumper while trying to edge out of a tight spot....a man, no other reason, being a man was enough.

Every clip or accident I've had with my Car has been caused by a man. That's why our insurance is much cheaper :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

It's a fact of life, there are idiots on the road - male and female.

There are however certain vehicle types I give a wide birth as the drivers of tend to be a little less than perfect :rolleyes:

OP: you're one of the causes of congestion in this country. An hour commute, it takes me 15/20 minutes to get to work** and I'm going half way across the city.

** This is one of the reasons I ride a motorcycle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Oooh a motorcyclist. Did they tell you who you'll be donating your liver to?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

shinny wrote: »
    Cheaper Car Insurance - the hint is there :D

The fool who ran into the back of me at the lights.....a man on his mobile

The idiot who took off my front bumper while trying to edge out of a tight spot....a man, no other reason, being a man was enough.

Every clip or accident I've had with my Car has been caused by a man. That's why our insurance is much cheaper :rolleyes:

HMM, i must admit that every accident where i havent been at fault, has been caused by a man.

ive been hit by a male taxi driver, ive been hit by some bloke on his phone
    ive had my car destroyed by some bloke in a lorry.

OH, i lie! some south african chick reversed into me after she drove too far out into a road, and decided she was too far out and reversed straight back into the front of the car i had had for 2 days. silly bint.

oh, and moved to motors :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Oh goody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Ah yes, the strains of modern driving. And I reckon most of us here are hanging near Dublin, the hellhole for traffic, and with more traffic comes more bad driving (usually anyway). What we all need, is to go up to Donegal and enjoy 100km/h backroads and almost no traffic and give ourselves a chance to unwind. I was up there 2 weeks ago. Utter driving bliss. Might as well have been on the Nurburgring with speed limits. Coming back to Dublin was sooo depressing.

Advertisement