Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Football

• 07-02-2008 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right section for this but for anyone interested there is American Football every Sunday at 2.30 PM in the claddagh Swamp. Expereince is non essential as we're all in the same boat. Anyone interested my email is Kylewilkinson88@hotmail.com or just leave a comment here:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

-Originally Posted by The_Dazzler - Paraphrased by me
    Just annoys me so much people n Galway are so ignorant of 'American Football Teams'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

So, who was drunk? Wompa1 or The_Dazzler? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

this is going to turn into a galway version of
    "George Bush doesn't care about black people"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

Wompa1 wrote: »
    -Originally Posted by The_Dazzler - Paraphrased by me
    Just annoys me so much people n Galway are so ignorant of 'American Football Teams'.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

Hmm. Well, I'm American, live in Galway at the moment, and know next to nothing about American Football beyond the basics. Maybe I used to and Galway sucked the knowledge out of me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Thanks to those who emailed me. Guess there is hope for something to get going:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Bump

Advertisement