Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flashing 3 red lights on xbox

• 07-02-2008 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

I recently bought call of duty 4 off ebay region free put it in and worked for about 5 mins then screen started flashing and froze,i restarted game and it worked fine for a few days then it froze again yesterday and now won't even load and the 3 red lights are flashing ,i rang up and they are going to repair it but what i want to know is could it of been the game that broke the xbox being region free or would it be a general problem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

the x box dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Oh does anyone ever read the stickies anymore?
    Its purely the Xbox mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

but what i want to know is could it of been the game that broke the xbox being region free or would it be a general problem.

it was not due to the fact that the game was region free but due to a problem with the xbox 360 and yes it is a general problem.

Advertisement