Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A4 Bodywork repairs

Options
  • 07-02-2008 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Any recommendations for reasonably priced and good quality work bodywork repairs in Dublin North/ Central?

So far I've got 3 quotes to get a dent on the rear bumper and rear right quarter panel repaired, and they have been wildly different!

Quote from Ashmore Ryder in Ringsend was €1400, compared to different garages who quoted 600 and 700!

Any good recommendations, please reply and if you can email johndothealy@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

JH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I used to use Bashmore Ryder in the past, and to be honest I wasn't happy with them. I'd plenty of cars come back with slight colour differences.

I'd have to recommend Crofton Motors in Sundrive - 01 492 1833.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

crosstownk wrote: »
    I used to use Bashmore Ryder in the past, and to be honest I wasn't happy with them. I'd plenty of cars come back with slight colour differences.

I'd have to recommend Crofton Motors in Sundrive - 01 492 1833.

+1 for Crofton. Joe and Ciaran are absolute gentlemen. I've used them loads over the years for both me and my clients and I've never had a problem.

I don't know how much they cost (it was never my money), but unless it's massive money, then it's money well spent - they'll make your pride & joy just like new!

AudiChris wrote: »
    +1 for Crofton. Joe and Ciaran are absolute gentlemen. I've used them loads over the years for both me and my clients and I've never had a problem.

Yep - they are not the cheapest - but then quality never comes cheap. I've been dealing with them for over 15 years and never once had to send a car back for rework.

AudiChris - would it be safe to assume you work in Park.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

crosstownk wrote: »
    AudiChris - would it be safe to assume you work in Park.....?

Don't mean to be evasive, but I'd rather not say where I work. I don't represent anyone but me. I don't want to say anything on boards and have people say "well, the guy from Park said that Nissans were crap"...

Is there a Chris in Park selling Audis?

AudiChris wrote: »

Is there a Chris in Park selling Audis?

No idea....................;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

I didn't think Ashmore Ryder were still in operation.

I got a job done there mid '90s and its was so close to perfect as is possible.

Advertisement