Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6500 Classic Disassembly

• 08-02-2008 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭

Broke the screen of my 6500c today was in my pocket and hit it off something, anyway ive ordered a new screen just need to get the damn thing apart ive taken off the cover from each end but can figure out how to remove the black alluminium shell, so if anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I broke the screen on my nokia 6500s yesterday, basically the same phone
    couldnt really understand how it broke but I only got the phone two weeks ago
    sorry to hijack your thread but were can you get it fixed and how much is it costing you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

no bother, i ordered the screen from a guy in the uk works out about £30 sterling, i can order you one as well if you like, just waiting on a disassembly guide for taking it apart i can fit it for you if you can get the phone to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well I think ive done a bit more damage, Theres a little crack in the screen alright but I can't make the screen at all, the colour screen is completly messed up and I've called 3 and there going to send it for repair.

Was the colours all messed up in yours aswell or was it just a crack in the screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

yea thats what happens when the LCD breaks its only a matter of replacing it ive done it on a good few phones at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sebfto

http://www.formymobile.co.uk/6500classicdisassembly.php

old thread revival .
    it might help some of yeas'

• Advertisement
Advertisement