Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shed building

Options
  • 08-02-2008 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Mods, feel free to advise if this is incorrectly placed.

I'm looking at turning a side passageway in to a shed, nothing too fancy. Just a roof, double entry/exit and wall. Extending the path into a floor.

Anyone recommend a decent builder who would be available in the Kilcock area or nearby?

Thanks,
    Bilko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I live in Kidare Town and most of the people I know on my estate (me included) use The Mooney Bros for shed & side gates.

Good rates & service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭quickstitch.ie

I'm sure there's loads of builders around at the moment looking for work, looking at the wall in tesco there's lots of touting going on anyway! John Mulligan from cappagh/newtown did some very nice extension work for me this time last year and a garage conversion as well, got him back for a boiler house about a month ago, if you haven't got sorted send me a pm and I'll fwd you his number..

Advertisement