Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My Skyline Stolen

Options
  • 08-02-2008 8:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Lads, The car was stolen last nite (Thursday Night) at 3am outside the house in Dundalk. If you could do me a favour and keep an eye out for her over the next few days - just on the off chance

Reg: 95 WH 2901
    R33 2.0 Litre

81657867go1.th.jpg

40688557fh6.th.jpg

Thanks,
    Any info gimme a bell on 087 xxxxxxx

Edit: please don't leave personal details like phone numbers online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

its gone up the north i'd say

i know a lad who had his levin stolen from dundalk, the psni found it abandoned in newry in the north with nothin even stolen out of it, so ya never know.

know a couple of lads up north so will text them to keep and eye out and will keep an eye out down here myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Did they get the keys or use the old fasioned way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

The old fashioned way - they just smashed the window

I've got loadsa calls with positive sightings thanks to the guys at reallymeansounds.com - the bumpers been torn off. its in west belfast - the PSNI are all over it. hopefully it will come to something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

cathy(off dtd) just told me it was seen up in belfast, ill be up that way over the weekend ill keep an eye out mate wont be hard to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

hope ya get it back in good nick man! lovely car!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

i was lukin for it meself last nite up in west belfast - its been seen loadsa times - the back of it is supposed to be worse for wear - they probably lost the back end. ive got loadsa calls etc but when i went to the PSNI in belfast they didnt want to know - its driving about in broad f*ukin daylight for f*ks sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭KidCapree

if u do find it being drivin, what are u going to do if the PSNI dont want to know about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

KidCapree wrote: »
    if u do find it being drivin, what are u going to do if the PSNI dont want to know about it?

I believe the car was recovered but unfortunately the rear bumper had been ripped off and rear side panels damaged, believe it was spotted loads of times in belfast and the PSNI were unhelpfull and the car was used in robberies too.

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68620 - i was following this thread, makes interesting reading how several people can spot and report a stolen car but the PSNI dont do much about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

KidCapree wrote: »

what you do is bate the mother ****er with a baseball bat and claim it as self defence have him arrested and sue the little bitch :cool:

Advertisement