Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 New Guitar Hero Games by July?

Options
  • 08-02-2008 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Eurogamer wrote:
    Two more Guitar Hero games will be released by July, with another to follow in the autumn. Apparently there are big plans to expand the franchise, particularly in Europe.

More Rock the 80s? A port of the original game?
    Is quality going to dip if they keep churning them out?
    Have Activision got EA-itis?

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=92325

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

It could go like singstar,new disks out every few months. Could be woth more to the company then the downloadable content

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

They would want to price it more reasonably. I know the reason I didn't buy Rock the 80's was because of the price, considering it was basically an expansion. They should re-release GH 1 for the Xbox/PS3, I'd get it again as long as they fix the HO/PO in the game. Would clash with the DLC on the 360 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Joystiq have a different spin on it...

"....two Guitar Hero "add-ons" in Spring and a full sequel in Fall."

So they won't be full games. If the add ons are little 3 song DLC packs, they can go jump. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

As far as I know theres going to be a Guitar Hero:Aerosmith (lame) with a few of there songs and a few of their favourite band's songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

As anyone who browses this forum will probably already know, Guitar Hero Aerosmith has been officially announced. Possibly the worst sell out I've ever thought possible, thank god for rock band! I hope they fill this game with more of the bands influenced by Aerosmith rather than them, playing 1 bands songs over and over will get boring very quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Guitar Hero is dead to me anyway after Rock band, and Activision are completely dead to me, with rigor mortis and everything well set it after the whole Rock Band patch debacle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

i heard a rumour that GH: Aerosmith will include singing. sorry no links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Looks like there is an Aerosmith add-on in the pipeline..

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14229605.html

Advertisement