Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone here who work with Citrix or Terminal services or SBC?

• 08-02-2008 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite everyone, who want to be a part of Europe (and not only) wide community
    of SBC Professionals to our 10th PubForum meeting!
    It is all about Microsoft Terminal Services, Citrix, other Server Base Computing products and
    Virtualization!
    After being held for nine times in Amsterdam, London, Paris, Munich, Dublin, Nice, Brussels
    this time PubForum is going to happen in Dublin, Republic of Ireland from May 9-11, 2008. I
    expect about 75 - 100 people from all across Europe and US to be there this time. Get more info
    on PubForum 2008 Dublin here:

http://www.pubforum.info/welcome/PubForumEvents/PubForum2008Dublin/PubForum2008DublinInformation/tabid/70/Default.aspx

AGENDA:

- Server Based Computing – Latest from Citrix, Microsoft and the ones who will apply to present
    - Windows 2008, Vista SP1 Virtualization and Terminal Services and PowerShell
    - Virtualization - HyperVisors, a roundup of Xen
    - Vmware and Microsoft Hyper-V and management tools
    - Printing - whats new
    - Secure Remote Access
    - User Management
    - SBC and Virtualization Project Management
    - VDI
    - 64 Bit

Kind regards,
    Alex Yushchenko a.k.a. Dr.Conti
    PubForum.net Founder
    Citrix Technology Professional
    Microsoft MVP – Terminal Services 2006, 2007

P.S: Moderators, I have big respect for your policies and sure this is not
    advertising or something - I just want to announce a non commercial SBC Community event loud. Thank you for your understanding :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'll advertise it at work for a free ticket....

deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dr.Conti

Agent Smith

thanks for the reply Agent.
    Especially for you - since your stats looks like u are hardcore in this forum.
    Get two plus people in and you will have your ticket at a nominal cost of 1 Euro. It's a Community event I cant do it free, what will the other think :-)
    Just please don't forget to link them and yourself, so I know. You can e-mail me alex at pubforum.net

Cheers,
    Agent Jones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

It might be relevant to add that this is not a free event!

Oh Deutsche hier :-)

It indeed isn't free.
    The event is non commercial, it is a REAL COMMUNITY EVENT. So everyone pay a fraction of the costs associated with making the event possible. For that you get minimum commercial brainwash and maximum value for your money.

The cost: 175 Euros

No Germans as far as I can see :)

• Advertisement

Location: Ich bin ein Ausländer (translation from German - I'm a foreigner) <- what about this :)

25-30% of PubForum attendees are from Germany, no matter where the event happen. Feel yourself home - we usually have 10 or so Nations present haha

That doesn't make me a German :) BTW, there is nothing wrong with the Germans, just in case somebody misreads my comments.
    Dr.Conti wrote: »
    Location: Ich bin ein Ausländer (translation from German - I'm a foreigner) <- what about this :)

25-30% of PubForum attendees are from Germany, no matter where the event happen. Feel yourself home - we usually have 10 or so Nations present haha

Advertisement