Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maudio 410 repair

Options
  • 08-02-2008 12:38pm

Hi All,

I have a 410 which is kaput and has all the hallmarks off a Hot Plugging failure.

I have sent an email to the Irish listed repair facility which was on the Maudio website, and haven't heard back from them, which was months ago.

If anyone had a similar problem and knows where one can get it fixed, I'll be very grateful.

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Hi, Enda from Futuresounds is on the Forum somewhere ( I can't remember his handle) He's the MAudio distributor here.

Give him a bell on

http://www.futuresounds.ie/contact.html

Cheers Paul!

Will do!

I'm planning on buying an RME 400 so if it costs way too much to fix I'll save the cash for that, I have a terratec 24fw for back up. Just after buying a pair of Roland DS-8's and a sonic maximizer 482i, and with other several bids on ebay for stuff, I have to stop before it goes out off hand.

Thanks again Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

That's not out of hand! ....... it's only out of hand when the cries of your children , hungry for food, are so loud you can hear them above the music in your headphones.....

Spend spend spend I say!

Advertisement