Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Butterfly Koi

Options
  • 08-02-2008 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get some Butterfly Koi? I spent most of last summer searching garden centers/pet shops/Aquatics everywhere!! We have a very large pond with about 20 koi but I would really love to add some Butterfly Koi. Also looking for some fancy goldfish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

You could try the pet shop behind the Blue Gardenia on the N81. The have a lot of Koi there.
    They seem to know what the're doing when it comes to fish too.
    It's roughly half way between Blessington and Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Talk to gavin in wackers on the long mile rd, if he doesnt have it there he'd prob be able to get you one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

where are ye from as there is a fish supplier in Midleton called FINS AND THINGS can supply any type of fish you reqiure in co cork or ring.

Fins n Things

Address: Unit 20 Midleton Business Prk, Dwyer's Road
    Town: Midleton
    County: Cork
    Phone: 021 4858889
    Fax: www.finsnthings.ie
    URL:
    E-Mail: Click here to send e-mail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hardly work'n

Thanks very much. Will check them all out. It is getting close to that time of year again.

Advertisement