Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tallaght route?

Options
  • 08-02-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I asked this a few weeks ago but I was thinking maybe a couple of people have done the route since it opened? I have my test on Tuesday and its my 2nd time so could anyone tell me please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alig

This is the route that I've been shown but I'm sure there is more than one so if anyone else knows a different route it would be great to hear it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

alig wrote: »
    This is the route that I've been shown but I'm sure there is more than one so if anyone else knows a different route it would be great to hear it!

Ali, is the test centre not at the top of the mayberry road?? Thats the road Dunnes is on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alig

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Ali, is the test centre not at the top of the mayberry road?? Thats the road Dunnes is on!!

No that's def where it is - I know it's moved recently so maybe it's on Mayberry road before!!

Advertisement