Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown vs Raw '08

Options
  • 08-02-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Just got a copt of smackdown vs raw, playing away as usual, then com to tag team match and i've no idea on how to tag!!! a lil help??? also i sick of doing the same ****?y moves with my player, any hints on how to do more and better moves????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Heres what you do, take the manual out of the box and read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

krazy_8s wrote: »
    Heres what you do, take the manual out of the box and read it.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

funny f'?k's aren't you, its not in the manual arse holes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I can see you lasting long

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

hyn-zie wrote: »
    funny f'?k's aren't you, its not in the manual arse holes
    READ THE CHARTER

Any more personal abuse any there will be a banning or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Not condoning the OP's language or conduct so far in this thread but it genuinely isn't in the manual for the game. Rented it drunkenly last weekend, a stupid game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Theres a smash them in the face button. X
    Theres a whip them button. B
    Theres a pickup weapons and smash them in the face button. A then B

They boring so move onto the Grab them pick them up and smash them and their faces off the ground....repeatedly. Use Right to grapple, hold RT and then right stuck to super grapple. Then when grappled move right stick in one of 4 directions to smash them off the ground.

This can also be done whilst they on the ground for more face smashing moves.

Good one to try is whip them off th rope then hold RT and move right stick to smash them off the ground at speed.

The LT button combined with X or right stick gives a few decent charge at them and smash in the face oves.

Y is your finisher when your bored doing the above.

Mix up the above to get different results with ropes tables etc:

My personal record is 29 batista bombs in one round in an ironman match that i won 15-0

****e game sadly i had to complete 24/7 mode, beat nearly all of the hall of fame things cos the kids wanted the Rock, but i am ****ing deadly at it now altho i hate it.

kdjac

Advertisement