Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaners in before selling House

Options
  • 08-02-2008 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

I want to get cleaners in before I put my house up for sale. I know there is a service where they come in and scrub the place top to bottom. Anybody know the name of this company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

I think they're called Mini-Maids?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

Elly does this too in VIP cleaning services. PM me for details!
    Maybe we should put her name in the contact details above.....to save me answering all there PM's! (I can ask her if she is ok with it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Starsie

MegFi wrote: »
    Elly does this too in VIP cleaning services. PM me for details!
    Maybe we should put her name in the contact details above.....to save me answering all there PM's! (I can ask her if she is ok with it)

Lol Fi... At the rate youre going hun, maybe you should be getting a chocolate muffin per recommendation. Sounds good to me! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

MegFi,

If you can get her to agree, I will put her details into the Useful Numbers and Links sticky.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

ok, I will send her an email and ask her!

• Advertisement
Advertisement