Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving schools in Naas/Newbridge

Options
  • 08-02-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

I'll also need a pretest so does anyone know of any good driving schools in Naas/Newbridge....cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Okay this is MY experience only and happened 5 years ago so the situation may not be true today.

I learned to drive with Margerets School of Motoring in Maynooth, she was an excellent instructor, espescially for total beginners.

.........................<SNIP>....................................................

Anyway, we then booked a lesson with a guy from the Irish school of motoring and he told us our driving was absolutely fine and that in his opinion we should have no problem passing.

So, I sat the test three days later and passed with only one grade 2 fault!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Apologies for breaching the charter oh modly one! :D Next time I'll read the charter!

If the OP was subscribed to the thread then my work here is done and s/he has the message ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Apologies for breaching the charter oh modly one! :D Next time I'll read the charter!

If the OP was subscribed to the thread then my work here is done and s/he has the message ;)
    No problem - better to send a PM in such circumstances. I'd love not to have to snip posts but there's too many loose cannons out there. ;)

Advertisement