Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

First Service on VW Golf 1.4 - how much?

Options
  • 08-02-2008 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,

I have a 2006 VW Golf 1.4. It's just gone over 30k km and the service light has come on.

Can anyone advise how much I should expect to pay a VW dealer for a service?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

I'd say if you got change of €400 you would be doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Jimmy365

Last full service on my golf with main dealer in Dublin, including throttle body cleaning & brake pads. €650

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Jesus €400 is bad tack. About €80 for all filters and plugs get some bum to put them in for €50 and he'll have a look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Did you miss a service, I got my first service at 10k or 15k, then again at 30k and the next ones due at 45k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

2006 model are in KM so first service should be at 20000km or 15000 miles roughly.
    You must be right DonJose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement