Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help space invaders

Options
  • 08-02-2008 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Hi all i'm trying to locate a mini arcade space invaders console my boyfriend really wants one and i'd like to get him one for valentines day (not really romantic i know haha) I've searched the web there is one on the uk argos website but none on the irish one!! As u can imagine i'm starting to panic a bit as i've very little time left!! So if there is anybody there that could point me in the right direction i'd really really appreciate it. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

The Irish Argos site doesn't list everything, in particular home electronics is missing. Take down the item code from the UK site and try it in an Argos shop here, or ring the phone number in the catalog. Might be available here still.

Other than that, maybe try a wanted ad on Adverts.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What an odd thing to buy, heh. Anyway, you can blame my boredom, but I checked the Argos phone number (automated) and they do stock it in some Irish Argos stores. Just ring the number ( 01 216 1616) and put in the store code. The Item Code is 2704081

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

thanks very much koneko!! I'm so sorry i didn't realise u had replied to me until today never got an email. ah well i can get him one now as a surprise. i rang that number and they have one in tullamore so i reserved it. its mad cos i emailed argos and they said its only available in the uk :confused:. I know its a mad thing to want to buy considerin he's 40 haha think he's trying to recapture his youth :D:D:D. anyway thanks so much again for taking the time i really appreciate it!!!!

Advertisement