Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealextreme order missing items!!

Options
  • 08-02-2008 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi Guys,
    There has been very positive attitude to DealExtreme on boards.
    I have noticed in the last two orders I have placed there has been items missing .
    What happend is Deal extreme part ships my order which may contain 7 items.
    So they send me 2 shipments for the 1 order. When I look at the online invoice it says X items where shipped on the first shipment & then Y items where shipped in the second shipment.

So the first order I placed had one missing item . Now my second orders missing 5 items. In this order 6 items should of been shipped together but I only recieved 1,this items came shipped in a small package:(

Anyone else experiencing this??

Codan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Was there a note listing the SKUs that were out of stock?
    What does the website say?
    (the 'invoice' tab shows all items and if they've been sent yet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Always worthwhile contacting them aswell. They'll explain things better than we can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I was under the impression that DX shipped everything separately. If this is the case, you should get 7 separate deliveries.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 codan

Hey guys,
    Its sorted . The other items actually arrived together in a separate packaged on Friday. My brother just told me today.

So problem solved, I think these guys are great. the first order which actually did have a missing item was sorted out in a matter of days with the customer care at dealextreme.

Thumbs up Dealextreme from me!!

Codan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

They'll always include a shipping notice with the missing SKU codes biroed in...in the event that they seem to have forgotten about shipping something that they missed, you just need to send their CS a copy/scan/photo of the shipping notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

There was a difference of 3 weeks between 2 orders I'd made on Dealextreme on the same day.

With anywhere that does free shipping, you'd probably be better off getting everything delivered either separately or in small amounts. That makes it easier to track down or follow up on missing items.

It is what it's.

Advertisement