Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rehome Labrador

Options
  • 08-02-2008 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We have a lovely Black labrador that unfortunately we need to rehome.
    Our circumstances have changed and it is impossible for us to keep her. I am looking for suggestions on the best way to go about this or if anyone knows someone who would be interested.

I want to stress that it is a good home that we are looking for and she will not be available to just anyone.

If any member wants details then please PM.

thanks

200801st3.jpg

dscf0030tf5.jpg

dscf0029gg5.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

That is a lovely dog.

On pce of advice, dont reply to any enquiries as to why you want to rehome him and your "changed circumstances", unless it would be some thing that the new prospective owner should know.

Other wise you are opening yourself to judgment from certain people.
    I wish you best of luck with your task :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Best of luck - she looks a lovely dog -
    One word of advice though - have her neutered and state she is done on the ads - this will prevent her from being used as a puppy farm dog - breeding machine.

I would advise you visit the home the dog is going to first and have a chat with the owners
    Don't being the dog with you as this creates pressure then if you are not happy and want to walk away.

I have lots of experience re-homing dogs so if you would like any advise or want to know what questions to ask then feel free to PM me ;)

Advertisement