Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken guitar

Options
  • 08-02-2008 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

my wireless guitar for the 360 has started to go fubard, the blue button works randomly usually after franticly tappin it. I bought the game from argos on release have no recipt at this stage what can i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Contact Activision directly, I think they'll replace it depending on how long you have it. Also I had a problem with the blue button on mine out of the box, all that caused it was a bit of dust in the connections where the neck and body joined. You should be able to clean it out just by taking it apart and blowing in it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I spotted they were selling the guitars on their own for both the PS3 and 360 in HMV on Grafton Street the other day if your after a spare. Was about 70ish notes though I think.

Advertisement