Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

less than 100 global points????

Options
  • 09-02-2008 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

"This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points"

This is what it says when I go to BF2s.

Why cant I get any type of rankings??? I have to get over a certain score to get ranked???

Why cant my No. of kills...etc be tracked right away??? This is stupid???

I fthis is inevitable, How can I get over 100 global points????????????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Because you still have 0 points.
    http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php?bf2id=126206619

And fix your sig

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

to get over 100 points play a full round uasually gets me 100 points. But some times I Have to play 2 rounds to get such a mighty score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Private First Class = 150 points. I have 210 points.
    I think 60 are Commander points. But have not ranked up. Do Commander points not go towards ranking up??

The situation is here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

They do, yes.

Could be a delay in updating, happened me once, nearly went bananas. Was 200 points over the requirement, but no sign of a promotion.

Try logging out and then back in to a server ( think you have to get one kill though), see if that works.

Well I did logout and log back in but still not ranked up.
    I went back into a server and was still a private. I'll try a few things and do a couple rounds.
    Usually it happens in the server. It pops up in console and every1 can see that you ranked up. Ah well i Will let u know how it goes. hmm....

• Advertisement

I ranked up when I entered and Got 1 kill. Didnt count cuz i left be4 round ended but at least I know now when i go into server tommorow i will rank up again and it will get tracked after my 1st round 2moro!
    Thanks for the tip silver. Finally I have this sorted !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yer scores still cont if you leave before the round ends but they dont get added till that round ends. So if ya come back later those points shoult be on youre score.

Advertisement