Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sudden Cod4 live problems

• 09-02-2008 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Lads has anyone been having problems while in game on COD4 online? you know that "Connection Interrupted" error and the pad starts vibrating like mad. I've had the game online for 2 months and hadnt a problem until this week and its really beginning to fuk me off. Have a fast ntl connection that always delivers and internet is fine. Most of the time its grand but typically i'll be on a 6 streak kill and of course everything goes mumbo jumbo. You unload a whole round at a guy who seems to be running on the spot and you die! Or you get a weird third person view like your in heaven looking down on your guy. Has only ever happened in the last three days or so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i had a fair bit of trouble a few days ago with " connection interrupted " errors , ending up in a room where everyone is lagging , hosts quitting etc...

i have ntl as an isp and have very little trouble with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

The weirdest thing as I said was looking down on my charachter from above and when I moved him left was right, up was down, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

forbesii wrote: »
    The weirdest thing as I said was looking down on my charachter from above and when I moved him left was right, up was down, etc.

That's the "out of body experience " perk.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Its proably just live acting up again, we have had these problems since hte game came out!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement