Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chez K's

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

freebird23 wrote: »
    i know there not open long but i was in there a while ago and they had a carvery on a monday next day it was gone. it looks like they dont know what they want. went for a few pints at night and it was almost empty and i have been told thats the way its most nights. there was five including me and her. a pub cant pay the bills with that. its a shame it seems alot of pubs in the city areloosing alot of trade. and now theres talk of putting 15% on a pint.

go out there on a sunday afternoon, the place does great business food wise, tasty menu as well i might add

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I hope they keep that steak bagel on... Jebus it was savage for a tenner. Its weekday evenings that I want to go for nibbles though.. My options are the Uluru or Oscars. I dont like Bellissimo for some reason.. I think its very "hollow" and almost like the decor was designed as easy to mop!

Roll on evening food in the Cove.

Advertisement