Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

There is a god...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Gimme a break girls. This is Ireland not bleedin Hollywood! He is a figment of the photographers imagination. Now put the kettle on for your hubby or bf and WAKE UP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I'm too drunk to make any more cogent points.

Your arguments suck though.

Night. x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

rediguana wrote: »
    I'm too drunk to make any more cogent points.

Your arguments suck though.

Night. x

ah the "you suck now I'm going home" argument, an oldie but always a classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

hahahah:D
    R[/quote]

Gimme a couple of minutes. I'm just getting another drink into me so I can cocoon my intellect from the dullness of this argument. It won't take long, sorry.

Hey Ztoical - tell me your top five traits that you go for in a man? I'm going to do one of two things:

a) Support my case that people like similar things, or

b) prove that you're an evil, amoral LIAR.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Some people just don't find him attractive. Let it drop, now.

Silverfish wrote: »
    Some people just don't find him attractive. Let it drop, now.

Looks like there is a minimum of TWO evil posters on Boards.

Get thee back to hell, Pisces Argento.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Good lord, people want to cuddly him! Cuddling is the last thing on my mind when I look at him haha :)

A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

Gimme a break girls. This is Ireland not bleedin Hollywood! He is a figment of the photographers imagination. Now put the kettle on for your hubby or bf and WAKE UP!

Awwwww is someone feeling inadequate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sheesh... if we were all attracted to the same things there wouldn't be much room for diversity in the human species now would there?

Lots of men find Uma Thurman attractive... I think she looks like a heroin addict.

I find Chloë Sevigny attractive and I'm sure there are many who don't

Can't believe that you're actually arguing that beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. We all look for different things and hold different values.

Hey Ztoical - tell me your top five traits that you go for in a man? I'm going to do one of two things:

a) Support my case that people like similar things, or

b) prove that you're an evil, amoral LIAR.

sorry silverfish I will let it drop but I just want to know what do I gain by lying? seriously what am I trying to prove? Loads of other people said they didn't like him, are they all liars? what have any of them got to gain? I think guys like steve buscemi are dead sexy and I know alot of people who don't - do I call all of them liars?

People have different tastes why are you so against this idea? I hate broccoli but everyone I know loves the stuff, am I just lying?

do you want to know one of the reasons I don't like him? he has weird looking feet - I happen to have this anit-foot fetist, hate feet, don't like to see them, thouch, anything, don't want guys thouching my feet, every pair of pants I own is flared cus I hate ankles to. His neck is way to thick makes his head look small and his ears stick out- I have a real thing for a good neck, think a good neck and shoulders are dead sexy, thats why i don't go for body builders, they tend to have very built up neck and shoulders and I don't like that. cillian murphy has a nice neck and shoulders. But most of all its the eyes you can see the twinkle in them [not that guy he looks half asleep in the last picture] All of this is based purely on looks and looks alone, do you know why? cus thats all we had to base our opinions on, some photos.

Look, I don't want to make enemies in a forum where I'm not even sure I'm wanted.

I have my own opinion too - I think that, in general, people like roughly the same things in members of the opposite sex. There are outliers, certainly, but that's all they are.

Take 100 girls stumbling around Dublin City Centre right now as I type my genius, ask them if they'd like to go on a date with the guy in the first post - most would. He may turn out to be a fool, but there's nothing in his looks to say what way he is, and physically, he beats most guys (though not me) in this country.

ok rediguana I just had a look and your a bloody guy -

and based on this comment:
    That mother***k*r is GOOD-looking! All you ladies that say you wouldn't are deluding yourselves. What if I told you that, as well as being sinfully pulchritudinous, he's also . . . RICH!

Gay and a little shallow

why do you care so much that a few women aren't attracted to this guy? are you him?

Or are you trying really hard to look like him and think if you do every single woman without exception will fall at your feet?

Take 100 girls stumbling around Dublin City Centre right now as I type my genius, ask them if they'd like to go on a date with the guy in the first post

And yes drunk english muppets on a hen net are always the best judges.

ztoical wrote: »
    ok rediguana I just had a look and your a bloody guy - why do you care so much that a few women aren't attracted to this guy? are you him?

Or are you trying really hard to look like him and think if you do every single woman without exception will fall at your feet?

And yes drunk english muppets on a hen net are always the best judges.

Who cares if I'm male? I've loads of posts behind me, thought my sex was known :(

I don't give a balls about women proclaiming to be disgusted by this model. I just hate hypocrisy, when it's not coming from me.

I'll be blissfully married within the year, so I don't care about women falling by my feet, which they invariably do, and which they're always welcome to do.

• Advertisement

To be honest, unless you're gay, I really don't think you're in any position to be telling women who they should and shouldn't find attractive.

I certainly can't tell if he is attractive or not... sure he's well built, but that's not everyone's thing... plus he kind of looks like a douche.

To be honest, unless you're gay, I really don't think you're in any position to be telling women who they should and shouldn't find attractive.

I certainly can't tell if he is attractive or not... sure he's well built, but that's not everyone's thing... plus he kind of looks like a douche.

You're a real stud - women across the land are moaning as you assert your masculinity.

Are you some kind of soft-brained buffoon that you can't tell attractive people from unattractive people?

Let me tell you know that nobody here is going to PM you for sex just because you claim you can't tell whether a guy is fit or not. It takes more than that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

rediguana banned for a week.

Back on topic everyone else, whatever it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Zee Deveel

Do ye reckon that perhaps, the women on this board who find him attractive are the ones who are more likely to buy Dolce & Gabana products?

Silverfish wrote: »
    Back on topic everyone else, whatever it was.

that different men are hot for different reasons and that GinnyJo threatened to take Christopher away from me :eek:

• Advertisement

And that if you're a man, you don't have to be gay to find male models attractive, but it helps?

And now we know... and knowing is half the battle!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

ztoical wrote: »
    that different men are hot for different reasons and that GinnyJo threatened to take Christopher away from me :eek:
    Hehehehehe :D bring it on...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Not that i was looking or anything <_< but he dosen't seem to be packing... If you catch my drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LilyM1980

I have to admit they are lovely to the eye but I could never trust them :rolleyes: or trust the ladies throwing themselves at them. Whatever happened to personality :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That guy is naff and bland looking. Yeah, Christopher Meloni - very sexy!

Jasus girls it was a totally shallow, looks only based thread, I honestly couldn't care less if he couldn't count to 100 I'd still shag him senceless mainly because he's f****** hot, no other reason other than I'm just that shallow. They're pictures of an ideal or at least what I'd visually consider pretty damn close to an ideal and I'd happily drain him dry for a weekend without giving a toss about his personality/IQ/opinions on the national debt etc. He's nothing more than a fantasy (well for me anyway) and the thread was intend to be more light hearted than this. He is cute, I don't care what any of you say I doubt anyone would turn him down (assuming they were single) hell half the guys posting sound like they'd even consider it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭fits

Baudelaire wrote: »
    He is cute, I don't care what any of you say I doubt anyone would turn him down (assuming they were single) hell half the guys posting sound like they'd even consider it :D

I'd give him a go alright I guess. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Baudelaire wrote: »
    Jasus girls it was a totally shallow, looks only based thread, I honestly couldn't care less if he couldn't count to 100 I'd still shag him senceless mainly because he's f****** hot, no other reason other than I'm just that shallow. They're pictures of an ideal or at least what I'd visually consider pretty damn close to an ideal and I'd happily drain him dry for a weekend without giving a toss about his personality/IQ/opinions on the national debt etc. He's nothing more than a fantasy (well for me anyway) and the thread was intend to be more light hearted than this. He is cute, I don't care what any of you say I doubt anyone would turn him down (assuming they were single) hell half the guys posting sound like they'd even consider it :D
    +1

He's SMOKING HOT!!!!!!! Wow......

Well I was only going by appearance too and I just do not find guys like that attractive - they're kinda like the male version of Paris Hilton. Cheesy looking.

Well like I said, I'm just shallow enough to quite happily lower myself to that level :D

• Advertisement

Nah, if you fancy him you fancy him. Nothing shallow about that :) What would be shallow is ONLY looking for guys like that - and few people are that idiotic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Oooh now he's purdy..

Looks so intelligent too....

;)

Advertisement