Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how long before test?

Options
  • 09-02-2008 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I was one of the people who panicked and rushed into applying for the driving test at the end of october whe the "new rules" were announced (thinking waiting times would be huge!).
    As a result, I received a letter today saying I should contact the test center and arrange a date. As I have been driving only 3 months I feel I have a bit of learning still to do! How long do they expect you to put off the test date after receving this letter? For me, a date in 2 months time would be fine. Is that way too long?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

I presume its SGS the test is with , my son had to ring SGS to arrange a date and they were very flexible about dates , he arranged for his to be in six weeks from the day he contacted them .

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭j1979p

fitzdragon wrote: »
    I presume its SGS the test is with , my son had to ring SGS to arrange a date and they were very flexible about dates , he arranged for his to be in six weeks from the day he contacted them .

Yes it is SGS. Thanks, 6 weeks seems ok. Hopefully they'll be as flexible with me!

Advertisement