Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

celica mods

Options
  • 09-02-2008 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

hi all iv jst bought a jap import celica(96) and altho i looks great i want to out a spoiler on it! iv had a look on ebay and nothin catches the eye really any tips on where to find a nice one?? nothing too big!! wil it effect the drive of the car at all? plus i wanna get the restricters out anywhere do that!iv gone from a 2l accord to a 2l celica but there is a big high end speed difference and i think taken them out should give a bit more power am i right???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

www.takakaira.co.jp

If you just want to de-limit your car, look for a HKS speed limit defender. Loads of stuff for Celicas under the 'aero kits' section. I got a load of stuff for my car off them and between the weakness of the dollar and surprisingly low shipping costs I got it all way cheaper than I would have here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

www.takakaira.co.jp

. Loads of stuff for Celicas under the 'aero kits' section.

i take it that the aerokits section on ebay???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Did you not follow the link and click on "AERO KITS"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

yeah got ya after i posted that. sorry!! some good stuff there but the only one i like is the TRD one jst a bit too pricey at the mo!!! this loan is hitting me harder than i thought!!!lol! cheers mate

Advertisement